Services Available for all Programs
TRI-CAP is a diversion program focusing on reducing the number of offender admissions to prison and improve appropriate utilization of jail and prison facilities.
The methodology of the programs are based on the Behavior Modification Model, which focuses on cognitive behavioral modification.
Programming follows the therapeutic practices and sentencing guidelines set forth by the Michigan Department of Corrections.
- 24 hour supervision
- Room and board
- Alcohol (PBT) Testing
- Drug (Urinalysis and Saliva) Testing
- Individualized treatment plans
- Intensive substance abuse counseling
- Educational and vocational services
- Job Club and financial assistance
- Work release opportunities
- Recreational opportunities
- Counseling Services
- Opportunities to attend established local meetings